The purpose of Superior Business Analysis is to provide the doers in organisations of all sizes with the theory, tools and support to improve what they do and get better results. Our focus has been on providing practical and easy to implement advice and tools for DIY business improvement.
We’ve done this through providing tools and services in:
- Thinking through your processes
- Scoping your system needs and options
- Managing change
- Identifying where there is room for improvement and planning your roadmap
- Refining and implementing your strategy – from goals through to procedures through to meaningful measures.
The resources that you can find around our site have all been developed or used for Superior Business Analysis.
We currently provide you with the following types of resources to add to your own business improvement toolkit:
- Ebook– Our free ebook, The Practical Process Workbook: A step by step guide to writing down your processes is a great resource if you are needing help thinking through your processes
- Blog posts – we used to post approximately once a month on all sorts of topics and ideas relating to DIY business improvement.
- Useful links – to other online resources that you may find helpful.
- Topic overviews – these pages give you an overview of the broad types of initiatives that may be involved in improving your business at any scale, from improving isolated processes through to a broadscale whole-of-organisation effort to get full implementation of an organisation’s strategy.
Most of our blog posts and topic overviews are based on or refer to the Superior Business Analysis Framework. This is a model we’ve developed and refined over recent years and we encourage ANYONE to use it. We have developed this Framework to give people a simple idea of what needs to be thought through for an organisation to function effectively, efficiently and sustainably. Here’s a quick guide to it – you can download it as a PDF too.